There are five verification steps that need to be followed to guarantee the legitimacy of the knowledge and the level of your profile completion:
- 20%: Your personal profile was created but there is no organization or network associated.
- 40%: You have either referenced an organization, project or network, or requested the ownership verification for an organization pending WeChangers approval.
- 60%: The ownership of your organization was verified by WeChangers. You can now send and receive messages. Only at this point does your status become Verified. To increase this percentage, you should have additional profile information such as networks, investments, awards, etc.
- 80%: The ownership is Verified and the person’s form is totally filled in, but there are still not enough organizations or networks linked to the person profile.
- 100%: The ownership is Verified, all the information has been filled in, and there are a good number of organizations and/or networks connected to the person’s profile.