- Language: The information must be inserted in English to have a wider reach, as it is a language that is spoken and understood around the globe, either as a mother tongue or as a second language. However, if you’re not comfortable with the English language you can opt for another one by clicking on the ‘language icon’ on the right side of the form and choosing one of the other options we provide.
- Ownership: Tick the box if you are the account owner or the person representing this organization.
- Address: You must add your organization’s headquarters address, city or country.
- Organization type: Please choose the option legal structure that defines you best:
If you are looking to promote your projects and find funding opportunities:
. Non profit
. Social enterprise
. For profit
If you are funding or actively supporting social organizations:
. Family Office
. Venture Capitalist
. Private Bank
- Areas: Choose one, or more, spheres of activity that the organization focuses on.
- Tags: Add terms that may help others to look for your organization. Find inspiration on what you do, who you help, which problem(s) are you trying to solve.
- Privacy: Configure the privacy settings for your organization, including the visibility of your organization profile to others and who can send messages to your organization.
- Profile Picture: It is important that your organization has a good quality profile picture preferably your logo; please ensure it has a minimum size of 180x120 pixels.