At WeChangers we see a lot of value in having data publicly available. However, we understand that there are situations where you might wish to keep your data private.
Once your profile is created, you can edit your privacy options. You can opt to keep your profile:
- Public - profile is visible to everyone
- Private - profile only visible to my connections:
- Visible to members of the networks you/your organizations are members of
- Invisible to the members of the networks you/your organizations are members of
You will also be asked to choose who should be allowed to send you messages:
- Everybody (this option is only available if your profile is public)
- Only people or organizations connected to your organizations (people or organizations who are members of networks which you/your organizations are also part of)
Please note that if you wish to reference, own or be a team member of a public organization, then your profile must also be public.
You can revisit your privacy preferences at any time by clicking on "Settings" and then "Privacy" in your profile sidebar.